Our website address is: https://cherisallergyadventure.com
Information We Collect:
- When you register or subscribe on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature, we collect information from you.
- In this process, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- We may choose to use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
- We reserve the right to collect marketing information offline. This policy pertains only to information collected through our website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We limit our use of your information to the following:
- personalizing your site experience,
- responding to customer service requests,
- quickly processing your transactions,
- administering contests, promotions, and surveys.
We use many security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Personal information is held in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who are required to keep the information confidential.
We use a secured server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
3rd Party Information Disclosure practices:
RCP Foods LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to 3rd parties, your personally identifiable information, with the following exceptions.
- Website hosting partners, financial processing entities, and other contractors who service our website, may from time to time be exposed to customer data in the course of business. However, those parties are required to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our cookie data. These service providers are not permitted to any collected data except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
From time to time we may choose to use selected featured offered by Google Analytics Advertising Features that may use Google advertising cookies and other identifiers. We use this data to better understand our customers. We do not use this data to identify individual users. Site visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Opting-out of information provided to us:
To unsubscribe from our email list, or to delete your online account information from our database, please contact us using our contact page. We will remove your information as soon as possible after receipt of your message. We will notify you when we have completed the removal. (Please note that we may maintain records regarding previous individual sales transactions to service those transactions and for accounting and / or regulatory record keeping.
Third party links:
From time to time, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites are not connected to this site and have distinct and independent privacy policies. These sites are for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. We take no responsibility or liability for the content or activities on linked sites. However, to protect the integrity of our site, we welcome any feedback about these linked sites. Also see our Accessibility statement with regard to third party links.
Use of this Site:
Use of this site may be restricted by the site owners at any time for any violation of any (but not limited to) the following restrictions.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including use of obscene or abusive language, images or audio delivered via e-mail, text, comments or other means is strictly forbidden and will be removed.
- Uploading, distributing, or publishing any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable through the site is not permitted and will be removed.
- Any statement which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law will be removed and reported to the appropriate authorities.
RCP Foods LLC cannot always immediately review all communications posted to our site by users accessing the site. Thus, we are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications. By using the site, you acknowledge the above statement. Once we become aware of any communications that are in violation of our use policies we will respond as we deem necessary to remove such communications from the site.
Site Use Warranty:
While great effort will be made to maintain and safeguard the content and operation of this website, RCP Foods LLC does not represent or warrant availability or fault free status of this site, or that this site or the server that makes the site available will always be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Site Copyright Notices:
All codes theme styles, and elements, used to build the structure of this website are the copyrighted products of the various authors and publishers who produced it and used under the appropriate licenses as required. Certain images are either used under creative commons licenses or are through the theme producers license.
All other content included in this site, including text, music, and images identified as such are copyrighted and or trademarked under the United States and other copyright laws, and are the property of RCP Foods LLC.
Site Accessibility Notice:
RCP Foods LLC is committed to ensuring visitors to our sites can readily access the information we present on our website. The company has voluntarily undertaken efforts to comply with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA” (“WCAG-2.0 AA”), a set of guidelines adopted by a private group designed to maximize accessibility of web content.
Please understand that RCP Foods LLC is committed to Continuous Improvement. Should you experience difficulties while using our websites, we encourage you to contact us at
So we may work to provide reasonable accommodation for your circumstances.
Please note that our website may link to, or interface with, third party websites that we do not control. These third-party vendors may not have undertaken the efforts that RCP Foods LLC has to comply with WCAG-2.0 AA standards. Users are advised by this notice that clicking on any link to an outside website may cause them to have different experience and that they should contact the owner of that site should they have any concerns about its accessibility.
All use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Oregon, U.S.A.
Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of our policies.